Do you consider yourself to an audiophile? If so, you understand how integral your music equipment truly is. Choosing the best TV headphones is imperative, if you want to listen to your favorite TV shows and movies in peace. What is one supposed to do, if they desire to listen to vintage records? Sure, you could download the songs on your computer, but this would take away from the nostalgia. Instead, you should consider stepping into the past and purchasing a vintage turntable. Or perhaps, you’re interested in trying out your scratching skills? If so, you’ll want to opt for a great, professional turntable.
If you fall into one of these categories, you will want to purchase a turntable, which fulfills all of your desires. Below, you will find a breakdown of the best turntables on the market. Take note that these are listed in no particular order.
Stanton T92 USB Turntable Review
Are you an avid music lover that enjoys listening to those old vinyl records? If so, you will need a high-quality turntable that will offer you superior sound quality with a lot of convenience. The Stanton T92 may be exactly what you are searching for. This turntable is direct driven, which is very sturdy and durable.
The T92 is designed with an S-Shaped tone arm for exceptional fidelity. You will have three playback RPM speeds to select from including 33, 45, and 78. There are also 2 start and stop switches, which will come in handy for mixing and battling.
The turntable platter is constructed out of aluminum material, which will offer durability and longevity.
- Equipped with three playback speeds 33, 45, and 78
- RCA cables included in package
- Measures in at 20.8” L X 17.32” W X 7.87 D
- Includes a dust cover to protect the interior components
- Integrated with a USB and S/PDIF output ports
- Embedded with a reverse play feature
- Dust cover is cloth, so it is lacking and will not protect the tone arm
- Cartridge is poor quality, but you can replace it with a higher quality brand
Overall, the Stanton T92 is a superior turntable that will offer you many hours of service. Of course, you should expect to replace the cartridge, but for the price you cannot beat the T92. It is ultimately right up there with the best USB turntables of 2015!
Crosely Nomad Three Speed USB Enabled Vinyl Turntable Review
There are many consumers that want to purchase a turntable, but are unable to find one that suits their needs. Some desire a small, compact turntable, which can easily be transported from one location to the next. If you fit into this category, you should definitely check out the Crosley Nomad. This turntable is built for easy portability. It weighs just 4.8 kg and comes with a convenient carry handle. When the lid is closed, the interior components are completely protected and the unit can be carried with a single hand.
For improved longevity, this turntable is equipped with a diamond stylus needle. The turntable offers three playing speeds, including 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. This delivers more versatility and guarantees that it’ll work effectively with all of your records. The unit is capable of playing 4, 10 and 12-inch records. This turntable is also USB enabled, so it can be used to record your favorite vinyl records to your computer.
- Very compact, portable and stylish
- Capable of playing records of all different sizes
- Offers three playing speeds for added functionality
- USB enabled, so you can use the turntable to transform your vinyl records to digital files
- Diamond stylus needle is built for longevity
- Undoubtedly one of the best vintage turntables
- Belt driven system may concern many
- Automatic stop is somewhat iffy
All in all, Crosely Nomad Three Speed USB Enabled Vinyl Turntable is a great turntable, which will totally satisfy many individuals. It is very portable, lightweight and well worth its low price. Plus, it is capable of recording your songs to your computer. Check out this turntable for yourself today!
Pro-Ject Essential II Turntable
If you are searching for an affordable turntable, you should look no further than the Pro-Ject II. It is designed with a belt driven motor, which offers durability, reliability, and longevity. This just happens to be one of the best brands on today’s market, which says everything about the Essential II’s quality.
One great thing about the Pro-Ject is the fact that the main bearing is constructed out of stainless steel material and protected with Teflon covered bronze bushing. This will definitely increase the reliability and longevity of the turntable, which is exactly what everyone is hoping for. Although the turntable is slightly more expensive, it could very well be the best turntable of 2015.
- Set up is extremely easy and may take around 30 minute tops, but make sure to read the instruction guide thoroughly, before attempting this task
- Produces a high-quality sound
- Includes an Orotofon OM5E cartridge, which is already installed
- Stylus has an elliptical shape, which is capable of offering a distortion-free sound quality
- Tonearm is constructed of a single piece of aluminum, which is extremely lightweight
- Anti skate counterweight is very sensitive and does not lock into place
Overall, the Pro-Ject Essential II is a high-quality turntable. The sound quality is undeniably superior and will offer your years of enjoyment.
Pro-ject Debut 3 Turntable Review
If you’re looking for an incredibly reliable, yet affordable, turntable, you should definitely check out the Project Debut 3. This one won’t break the bank, but it’ll still deliver a thoroughly satisfying performance, which is great for all purposes. The design of the turntable is very impressive thanks to the gloss black finish. The unit will shine across the room and attract plenty of attention.
The unit comes with the Ortofon OM5 Super Cartridge, which will never let you down. The motor’s isolation has been significantly improved, so you won’t experience any skipping. This helps to reduce the vibration, so your record remains safe and plays perfectly throughout the duration. The 8.6” tone arm is very durable and won’t break, when placed under a little pressure.
- Incredibly affordable and won’t break the bank
- Very durable and built to deliver a high-quality sound
- Comes with 2-year warranty, when purchased from official partners
- Motor is decoupled, so vibration doesn’t hinder the turntable’s performance
- Very sleek design with a glossy black finish
- Provided Ortofon Super OM5 cartridge delivers an impressive performance
- Excellent clarity and delivers nearly unparalleled sound
- Not designed for everyone
- Setup is a little complicated
All in all, it is extremely difficult to complain about the Project Debut 3 Turntable. The unit is thoroughly impressive in various request and will deliver an enjoyable sound, which will satisfy even audiophiles. If you’re looking for a great turntable, which will provide you with an impressive performance, but won’t break the bank, this turntable cannot be ignored. Be sure to check it out for yourself today.
Pyle PTCD54UB Bluetooth Vintage Retro Turntable Review
Are you looking for an impressive retro turntable, which is incredibly versatile? If so, you should definitely check out the Pyle PTCD54UB. This turntable is incredibly flexible and its design is fantastic. The retro style will help to add a little nostalgia to your living room and the performance of the turntable is great. The turntable can be used in various ways, including as an AM/FM radio, CD player, record player and a cassette player.
Of course, the functionality of this turntable doesn’t end there! The unit can also be used to stream music wirelessly. The built-in Bluetooth compatibility allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone, tablet or computer. The built-in stereo speakers are very durable and can deliver a high-quality sound, which will satisfy even the most dedicated audiophiles. The turntable is equipped with three speeds, so it’ll work efficiently with all of your records. More pros and cons can be found below.
- A very beautiful turntable, with incredibly functionality
- Offers three speeds, including 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM, so it is capable with all records
- Also has built-in Bluetooth for wireless streaming
- Auto-Stop function helps to increase the longevity of the need
- Delivered stereo sound is very impressive
- Very affordable and possibly the best vintage turntable
- Belt driven system may decrease longevity
When it comes down to it, the Pyle PTCD54UB Bluetooth Vintage Retro Turntable is great in all areas. It provides consumers with enormous functionality, which seems endless. For the price, the unit could easily be considered a steal. In fact, it could be the best USB turntable. Be sure to check it out for yourself today!
PyleHome PTCDCS3UIP Classic Trumpet Horn Turntable Review
Are you looking for a worthwhile turntable, which can adorn your home with nostalgia? Although there are numerous retro turntables on the market, none can parallel the beauty and antique feel of the PTCDCS3UIP. This turntable offers numerous benefits, including its 2-speaker design. The speakers are placed near the front of the unit, so it’ll always deliver direct noise to the listener or listeners.
Although a belt driven motor powers the unit, it is built for longevity. For added functionality, the unit is designed with an AM/FM radio, which will give you the ability to jam out to your favorite local radio stations. Of course, it doesn’t stop there. This particular turntable is also capable of playing CDs, cassettes and files form your iPod or MP3 player with the auxiliary jack. The unit also comes with a remote control, which gives the consumer the ability to control the unit from afar.
- Incredibly beautiful turntable, which delivers plenty of nostalgia
- Very versatile and capable of playing radio, CD, cassette
- Also built with an auxiliary jack for improved versatility
- USB recording
- Comes with a remote control, which offers more convenience
- Sound delivered is very satisfying
- Potentially the best retro turntable
- A little more costly than many of the others
- Belt driven system may diminish the turntable’s longevity
All in all, the PyleHome PTCDCS3UIP is a thoroughly impressive turntable, which can fill any room with beautiful music and an abundance of nostalgia. Although it is a little more costly, the price increase is ultimately well worth it! Check it out in greater detail today!
Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable
Are you looking for an affordable turntable that can provide you with superior sounds and quality? If so, then you should be looking at the Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable. The turntable casing is constructed of sturdy wood and bound with durable leather material. The case altogether is very lightweight making this a very portable device. The comfortable handle makes the briefcase style turntable very easy to transport. Simply carry it with ease to your favorite recreational hot spots.
The turntable even has its very own built-in high-quality speakers. This feature allows you to enjoy your favorite music without attaching an additional stereo system. You can plug your MP3 player or any portable music device right into the auxiliary port on the rear of the cruiser.
The turntable is capable of operating at three different speeds 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM’s. It also includes a built-in 45 adapter. You can control the power and volume of the turntable by adjusting one simple knob, which makes this turntable very user friendly. The briefcase style turntable is available in a variety of colors to suit your style.
- Very easy to operate and transport
- Plays at three different speeds
- Compatible with a variety of MP3 player brands
- Available in a variety of colors
- Very affordable for the everyday music lover
- Constructed of durable materials
- Built-in speakers, which will eliminate the need for additional stereo systems
- Does not include all the features that a more expensive turntable would
Overall the Crosley CR8005A-TU Cruiser turntable is very durable, reliable, and will provide you with many years of wonderful musical sounds. There is no doubt many will agree that it is the best turntable under 200!